The compact Power Pak 110V is great for one point of use applications. Adjustable from 10 amp to 40 amp to best suit your hot water needs. Scale resistant heat chamber and inlet valve are amongst the features which separate this electric unit from the pack. At a standard faucet flow of 1.5 GPM, the temperature increase is 26°F. Its compact design allows for easy installation in any home.
- Minimum Activation Rate 0.66 GPM
- Minimum Temperature 32 °F – 167 °F MAX.
- Water Connection Location – BOTTOM
- Water Connection Size 1/2”
- Flow Rate @ 35°F Rise 1.4 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 45°F Rise 1.0 GPM
- Unique design with four temperature level adjustments and water flow control
- Adapts to home’s electricity capacity, allowing customer to regulate energy consumption
- Filters on water inlet to avoid sediments from damaging the unit
- Must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality.
- Comes with 5 year warranty