Installation Requirements for the Marey Eco 150 Tankless Water Heater
Imagine never having to suffer through a cold shower again!
Say goodbye to conventional tank units’ pre-heating and stand-by energy consumption with the Marey ECO 150.
It’s an efficient and eco-friendly hot water solution you won’t want to miss out on.
But if you’re unsure where to start, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered!
Introduction to Marey ECO 150 Tankless Water Heater
The Marey ECO 150 tankless water heater is a powerhouse, delivering a whopping 14.5kW of power, making it the perfect fit for up to 2 points of use for the central and southern regions of the country
This unit provides an impressive temperature increase per GPM, allowing you to run two showers simultaneously, in hot climates.
To give you an idea of its amazing capabilities, take a look at these flow rates:
- Flow Rate at 35°F Rise: 3.0 GPM
- Flow Rate at 45°F Rise: 2.5 GPM
- Flow Rate at 55°F Rise: 1.7 GPM
- Flow Rate at 65°F Rise: 1.5 GPM
The Marey ECO 150 has been designed with your convenience in mind. Its compact size will help you save space, and you won’t need to worry about high water pressure to activate it.
What Are the Installation Requirements for the Marey ECO 150?
If you’re looking to install the ECO 150, you’ll want to ensure you have all the requirements for optimal performance.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Ensure you have 208-240 volts available to power the unit. This is a crucial requirement that cannot be overlooked.
- You’ll need enough space to install a 70 amp double pole breaker. Before installation, double-check if your service panel can handle the extra load.
- Ensure that you have a dedicated installation with 6 gauge wires. This will help ensure that the unit runs safely and efficiently.
- Your water supply should be free of debris and sediment. If you’re using well water, purge the well water line before connecting it to the unit. It’s a good idea to install a sediment filter. But ensure that installing a filter will not reduce the needed water flow and pressure.
- Make sure you have enough water flow and pressure to start the unit. The water connections need to be 1/2″ NPT.
- The maximum distance to the point of use should be no more than 50ft, which may vary depending on your region.
How to Adjust the Settings for the Marey ECO 150?
Adjusting the settings on your Marey ECO 150 water heater is a breeze and can be done with just a few simple steps.
Here’s what you need to know:
- After supplying the unit with power, you’ll hear a beep sound, and LED lights will appear for 2 seconds.
- To turn the appliance on or off, press the power button. LED lights will show the actual outgoing water temperature when the unit is on. After the appliance stops working, the screen will switch to the screen saver after 5 seconds, and the display screen light will turn off.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to adjust the outlet water temperature.
If the unit has been paused, you may get a short burst of hot water when you turn it on.
Always check the hot water with your hand before showering to ensure it’s at a safe temperature.
Upgrade Your Home with the Marey ECO 150 Tankless Water Heater
The MAREY ECO series tankless water heaters are raising the bar in the industry by featuring a German-designed patented heating element with a stainless steel water channel.
One of the standout features of the MAREY ECO series is its SMART technology.
The easy-to-use LCD panel allows you to easily manage and adjust the temperature settings and program the desired water temperature.
Experience the difference that innovative technology and superior-quality components can make in your home.