The 240V ECO240 unit by MAREY provides 24kW of power (up to 4 points of use simultaneously). This powerful unit provides 35°F temperature increase at 4.7 GPM. Marey’s ECO240 is ETL approved and self modulating – an ideal whole-house hot water solution. The 24kW electric on-demand water heater can be used in a wide variety of applications from homes of any size, business environments such as offices or restaurants. KEY Installation requirements: 8 AWG wiring, 3 double pole 40A dedicated breakers.
- Minimum Activation Rate 0.84 GPM
- Minimum Temperature 86 °F
- Water Connection Location – BOTTOM
- Water Connection Size 3/4”
- Flow Rate @ 35°F Rise 4.7 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 45°F Rise 3.6 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 55°F Rise 2.8 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 65°F Rise 2.35 GPM
- Minimum Activation Rate 0.84GPM
- Maximum GPM achievable is influenced by the kW power of the unit AND the incoming cold water temperature.
- High quality stainless steel case can patented, German-designed water channel and heating chamber. All models in the Marey ECO line are designed with a corrosion resistant patented heating element, which reduces hard water build up from chlorine and calcium thereby extending the life of the unit.
- Safety features include overheating protection. Unit will shut off when no water is detected.
- Self-modulating, the electric tankless water heater can be used in a wide variety of applications from homes of any size, and in light commercial environments such as offices or restaurants.
- Unit must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and local building code compliance