Whole house indoor solution for up to 5 or more multiple points of use. When sized appropriately, Marey’s unit has a maximum input rating of 199,000 BTU/hr and will provide a flow rate of up to 8. GPM output at a 45F temperature rise. This model is ideal for larger homes, multi-family units as well as light commercial usage. In addition to state-of-the-art design including Low Nox emissions standard compliance, the unit comes with multiple safety features such as built-in freeze protection, manual reset hi limit, an overheat cutoff fuse, inlet and outlet thermistors to monitor temperatures, and a built-in flame sensor. The unit comes with a LED digital display that shows the output temperature reading. This model is CSA certified for the US and Canada markets.
- Minimum Activation Rate 0.75 GPM
- Minimum Temperature 95 °F – 140°F MAX.
- Water Connection Location – RIGHT-WATER IN, LEFT-WATER OUT
- Water Connection Size 3/4” NPT
- Flow Rate @ 35°F Rise 10.1 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 45°F Rise 7.9 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 55°F Rise 6.5 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 65°F Rise 5.5 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 77°F Rise 4.6 GPM
- Safe electronic ignition system; plugs into standard 120v electrical outlet with UL-listed cord.
- Unit performance is affected if installed above 2000 ft elevation from sea level.
- Must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality.
- Find the correct tankless water heater for you: refer to your region ground water temperature map to ensure that this is the correct heater for you.