Compact design saves space and is easy to install almost anywhere. It provides endless hot water on demand and only as needed. MAREY’s 6L gas tankless water heater has a maximum input rating of 42,000 BTU/h and provides a flow rate of up to 1.58 GPM output. No electrical connection is required; perfect for off-grid applications. Better apt for outdoor installation with front cover design. This flow activated unit is perfect for areas with low water pressure. Ideal for indoor usage, apartment, cabins, and tiny homes. Control your temperature all year round with a convenient summer/ winter switch. Adjustable manual temperature control, multiple safety sensors including overhead and anti-dry heating. Not recommended for elevations above 2,000 ft.
- Minimum Activation Rate 0.48 GPM
- Minimum Temperature 13.5 °F – 66°F MAX.
- Water Connection Location – BOTTOM
- Water Connection Size 1/2” NPT
- Flow Rate @ 35°F Rise 1.98 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 45°F Rise 1.54 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 55°F Rise 1.26 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 65°F Rise 1.07 GPM
- 6L Tankless Liquid Propane Water Heater.
- Flow activated, adjustable manual temperature control & twin solenoids.
- Compliant with Department of Energy gas tankless water heater requirements.
- Very DIY friendly and easy to install.
- Eco-friendly tankelss water heater: Save energy using less gas during the warm months with the Marey Tankless Liquid Propane Gas Water Heater; Color: White.
- Battery powered: Tankless water heater starts with pulse ignition powered by (2) D batteries (not included); No cords necessary.
- Multiple safety sensors: auto cut-off, automatic ignition, anti-dry combustion, over-pressure, overheating & flame-out protection.
- Temperature control: control your temperature year-round with the convenient summer/winter switch.
- Compact design: Ideal for indoor use in apartments, cabins, and tiny homes and any remote area.
- Excellent customer service support and 5 year warranty.