Whole house indoor solution for 3 or more multiple points of use, Marey’s unit has a maximum input rating of 170,000 BTU/hr and will provide a flow rate of up to 8.34GPM output at 35 °F temperature rise. This model is ideal for any any size home, apartment, cabin and small commercial usage. In addition to state of the art design, the unit comes with a computerized safety system, over-heating protection, flame failure protection and anti-freeze protection. CSA certified for the US and Canada market. Not recommend for elevations above 2000 ft.
- Minimum Activation Rate 0.66 GPM
- Minimum Temperature 97 °F – 140 MAX.
- Water Connection Location – BOTTOM
- Water Connection Size 3/4″
- Flow Rate @ 35°F Rise 8.34 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 45°F Rise 7.1 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 55°F Rise 5.9 GPM
- Flow Rate @ 67°F Rise 4.2 GPM
- Designed to effectively supply endless and on demand hot water for 3 or more multiple points of use
- The unit has no pilot light and consumes no gas when the heater is not being used
- Multiple built in safety features: Overheating Protection, Anti-block protection, Flame-failure protection and Anti-freeze protection .
- Oxygen Free Heat Exchanger
- Screen Touch precise temperature control
- Compact design allows installation in almost anywhere at home.
- Must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality.